I'M RICK JAMES, .....

Thursday, September 11, 2008

So has I've mentioned previously, it's been raining a lot. That hasn't changed. And as the weather hasn't changed from it's current state of the second Great Flood (two of every animal have slowly been migrating out of my village for the past week) my mind has been wondering more and more, even in class.

To those who don't know of the comedy of Dave Chappelle, then you probably won't find this as funny as it actually is/was.

Yesterday I pulled out my Lil' John voice and began to respond to my students roughly 87% of the time with the words/phrases of "YEAH!", "OKAY!", and "WHAT!?". Needless to say, this both confused and amused my students and co-teacher. After giving them a small project to work on, I finally broke down and started giggling to myself. I finally had to explain what I was doing to my co-teacher which involved having to explain the musical stylings of Lil' John first. She finally understood and then started to laugh as well.

WHAT!?

OKAY!

0 comments:

 
Highway 4 - Due South - Templates para novo blogger