Random Thoughts...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

This won't be long. I just have a thought or two. You know what's awesome about living in a tropical climate? (And people who have lived in a tropical climate for any extended period of time will understand what I mean...) Mold and Mildew. I returned home from the teacher training in Phang Nga that I was working at over the past week or so only to find most of my house and cloths to be covered in mold and mildew. What a wonderful surprise mother nature has left for me.

I said thank you and proceeded to go out side to burn my trash. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. It's very simple. Right now I'm soaking my clothes in tubs of laundry detergent/vinegar in a hope that I can some how get rid of the mold. I'll let you know how that turns out. I'm really hoping that I can get my laundry done soon because it's actually sunny out today which means my cloths might actually get dry.

That's it really. I don't really have anything deep or insightful to say at the moment. Damn mold is pissing me off. If I start to turn green then I'll be sure to take a picture before scraping it off and taking a shower.

0 comments:

 
Highway 4 - Due South - Templates para novo blogger